Hello and welcome to my blog. I will be posting here from time to time with my personal thoughts and insights, mostly related to the financial markets and my profession as a financial advisor and portfolio manager. The posts will generally fall under one of these categories:
- Finding and Choosing a Financial Advisor
- Managing Investment Risk
- Financial Planning and Cash Flow Planning
- Behavioral Finance and how it relates to Your Investments
- Achieving your Financial Goals
- Retirement Planning
- Designing a Globally Diversified, Low-cost, Tax-Efficient Investment Portfolio
- Updates on my Schedule and Work
My goal is to make these topics as interesting as possible and provide the best information I can.
Who am I? I am a fee-only financial advisor in Maple Grove MN who very much enjoys his job, investing, and the financial markets. If you want to learn more make sure you read the About Me section of this website.
See you soon.